More icons in the HOME app ...

ARC ANTONIO
ARC ANTONIO Gebruiker
December 2017 aangepast in Algemeen
Hello! I'm with the Pairot installation and I've noticed that very few icons appear in the app home.
In fact I only count four different ones for the switches.
The others only have one.
I would be interested, at least, when using icons, garage doors, awnings, etc ...
From what I have been able to find out, the app home, imports the icons of the devices you add.

I am doing something wrong?

Is there any way to include icons from xxter to Pairot and in turn this to the HOME app?

Regards!

Reacties

• Hello Antonio,

HomeKit creates buttons with fixed icons from the device type you create in the Pairot configuration.
    At the moment there are different device types available, please refer to this document: on the documentation page to see what types are.
  • Hello Antonio,

HomeKit creates buttons with fixed icons from the device type you create in the Pairot configuration.
    At the moment there are different device types available, please refer to this document: on the documentation page to see what types are.

First of all, thanks for responding so fast

The problem of Homekit fixed icons, is that if you select in the Pairot, for example, a switch, Homekit only presents you 4 icons, all of them related to lighting, without being able to put, for example, a coffee machine that you have connected to an outlet . It happens the same if you select a push button, it only leaves you with the possibility of three icons (switch, fan or Light with its four different icons that I mentioned previously)

Another example would be if you select a blind in the Pairot (it only has the icon of a shutter), and what relamente you control are awnings or the door of a garage ....

In some Homekit videos I have seen that the garage door icon exists, configuring with Pairot I can not find it.

• The problem of Homekit fixed icons, is that if you select in the Pairot, for example, a switch, Homekit only presents you 4 icons, all of them related to lighting,

The only allowed Switch elements in a bridge from HomeKit are light related. Doors and so on are other system types, that are not available when using Pairot.

Technically it's the same, for a socket you can use element type "push button" as a work-around for example.
    This will add a button that is voice-controllable, but it will not be added to lighting elements.

• The problem of Homekit fixed icons, is that if you select in the Pairot, for example, a switch, Homekit only presents you 4 icons, all of them related to lighting,

The only allowed Switch elements in a bridge from HomeKit are light related. Doors and so on are other system types, that are not available when using Pairot.

Technically it's the same, for a socket you can use element type "push button" as a work-around for example.
    This will add a button that is voice-controllable, but it will not be added to lighting elements.
    It would be good if in successive updates this topic was revised.

For the moment, this is a solution that works.

Thank you!